Terms & Conditions
Revised on 1st January 2022
1. We charge for the day of arrival and day of departure.
2. For cat(s) being boarded in excess of 21 days, a 10% discount will apply.
Boarding fees in excess of three months will be subject to separate negotiation. A separate payment schedule will be required for long-term bookings.
3. There is a minimum charge of £40.00 per stay for 1 cat, £60 for 2 cats, £80 for 3 cats and £100 for 4 cats. There is a minimum stay of seven days at Easter & Christmas/New Year.
4. In the event of you having to cancel your booking, the following charges will apply;
Days prior to arrival Cancellation Fee
30 days or more No Charge
15 – 29 days 50%
Less than 15 days 100%
5. We reserve the right to charge a 25% non-refundable deposit for bookings made during busy periods.
6. Boarding charges are at the rate applicable at time of collection.
7. All days booked are chargeable. There is no reduction for early collection.
8. There are no discounts if clients prefer to bring their own food.
9. We are able to arrange a collection and delivery service up to a maximum of 20 miles.
10. Owners are responsible for any veterinary bills incurred by their cat(s) while in residence, payment of which must be made on collection.
11. You agree that Clay Cottage Cattery can administer any medication or treatment necessary.
12. If boarding more than one cat you agree that they can share a room and give us authority to separate them if necessary.
13. All flea and worm treatments must be up to date at the time of boarding.
14. Cat/s must be transported to and from the cattery in a suitable cat carrier which will remain at the cattery during the stay.
15. Payment of all charges to be made on collection of your cat(s) by cash or debit/credit card.
16. If a cat is not collected on the appointed date and the owners have not made contact within 14 days of that date in addition to us not being able to speak to the emergency contact, we reserve the right to assume ownership of the cat and make whatever arrangements for its future welfare we deem necessary.
Although we take cats for boarding throughout the year we are closed for admissions and collections on Bank Holidays.